Sukup Drying Systems
SUKUP dryers are manufactured in the USA. The advantages compared to other machines are as follows;
- Rotary type sensors located on the roof of the machines do not allow for product jams or incomplete filling. Product accumulation is limited to mechanical problems, but in the case of incomplete filling machines, there is a fire hazard.
- The outer body consists of stainless materials for years to resist corrosion.
- Thanks to the Grain Transducers located in the body, the product is displaced from inside to outside and from inside to inside in the middle of the drying process. In this way, drying quality, full utilization of capacity and fuel saving are ensured.
- Low-pressure burners are made of aluminum material. For this reason, it is not possible to block the holes by rusting, also it has
trouble-freeoperation at high temperature, fuel saving, and low emission.
- RTD column temperature sensors operate at the highest point of temperature.
- Thanks to the contraction cone, the air passing through the burner is separated.
- Industrial type Snail fans provide high airflow and vacuum cooling.
- Discharge scavengers allow patented adjustment. It is very important to ensure homogeneous discharge in the columns. If there is more or less discharging than one column, some products will dry out or even burn, and some products will not come to the desired drying rate.
- It has an extra large age product reservoir. Due to this reservoir, the disruption of the wet goods can be tolerated to a certain extent.
- Thanks to its 32.4 cm wide columns, it provides wider air passage and maximum performance.
- In the Grain Transducer Section, it is possible to clean the doors with 2 names in each panel.
- An entrance door is available on this floor for easy cleaning of the burner interior.
- In the cooling section, A louvered window is available to compensate for the excess of vacuum cooling air.
- The gearbox for speed control of the sweeper requires minimum service.
- Thanks to the pedals of the drain sweeper, the product is transferred to the central discharge chamber homogeneously
. There are 2 ad safety governors in the gas line. It is electrically controlled from the control panel.
SUKUP QUADRA TOUCH CONTROL SYSTEMS
"Easy start-up and operation"
"Simple menu and driven systems"
The Sukup QuadraTouch™ control system, standard on all Sukup Dryers, was designed to be easy to use with simple menus guiding you through dryer functions. Operator inputs are simple with a pop-up keypad for entering numbers. The QuadraTouch™ can be placed up to 200’ away from the dryer using just an Ethernet cable. THE QuadraTouch™ is a PLC-BASED SYSTEM. The PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) is a rugged controller built to withstand harsh environments and offer superior electrical noise protection, eliminating nuisance shutdowns and providing you with a reliable
|20%-15% Corn Drying Capacity (ton/hour)||25||38||46||51||61||76||89||102||119||127||152||178|
|25%-15% Corn Drying Capacity (ton/hour)||15||23||27||30||37||46||53||61||72||76||91||107|
|Heat Holding Capacity (tons)||17||23||28||32||39||49||56||67||75||88||102||113|
|Cool Holding Capacity (tons)||6||8||10||11||12||16||21||21||29||31||33||38|
|Total Holding Capacity (tons)||31||39||50||55||63||90||102||113||128||161||177||192|
|Drying Airflow (cfm)||48,000||67,000||85,600||94,600||110,300||148,200||174,300||206,400||226,200||275,100||296,100||343,500|
|Max. Burner Btu/Hr (x 1000)**||10,000||15,000||18,490||20,434||23,825||32,011||37,649||44,582||48,859||59,422||63,958||74,196|
|Avg. Burner Btu/Hr (x 1000)**||6300||9400||10,632||11,749||13,699||18,406||21,648||25,635||28,094||34,167||36,776||42,663|
|Blower Motor HP||50||75||75||100||100||(3) 50||(3) 60||(3) 75||(3) 75||(3) 100||(3) 100||(3) 125|
|AC Drive Metering HP||1 ½||1 ½||1 ½||1 ½||1 ½||2||2||2||2||3||3||3|
|Grain Column (cm)||32.40||32,40||32.40||32,40||32.40||32.40||32,40||32.40||32,40||32.40||32,40||32.40|
|Dryer Diameter (m)||3,20||3,20||3,66||3,66||3,66||5,49||5,49||5,49||5,49||7,32||7,32||7,32|
|Overall Height (m)||15,29||19,38||21,04||23,18||26,23||23,18||26,23||29,28||33,24||30,50||33,55||36,60|
|Full Load Amp. (230v/460v)||155/80||223/114||223/114||290/147||290/147||390/196||462/233||566/285||566/285||743/374||743/374||NA/455|